Tangerines are the benefits and harms.
The benefit of oranges is that in the pulp of mandarins there is a large amount of vitamins: a lot of it ascorbic acid is vitamin B1, B2, OT, B5, B6, B9, P, PP, K, E, a lot of beta-carotene (tangerine than the brighter, the more it), and beside it, a very valuable carotenoid needed for retina: lutein and zeaxanthin. Present in pulp and fiber, volatile, organic acids (mostly citric acid), essential oil, there are salts of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus.
Tangerines increase appetite, improve digestion, including intestinal activity, promote the optimization of its microflora, feed the body with vitamins, increases the body’s defenses turn against microbes and fungi due to the essential oils and volatile production, regulate acid-base balance.
Use mandarins is especially noticeable during winter hypovitaminosis, decreased appetite, sluggish digestion, cardiovascular diseases, particularly arterial hypertension and atherosclerosis, goiter, liver diseases, food and drug poisoning, menopausal syndrome, cancer, kidney stones or bladder, cystitis, nephritis, pyelonephritis, chronic constipation, obesity, and pregnancy, lactation, small children to older people.
I think now you understand that the use of tangerines on the face. Here are some recommendations of doctors to use citrus :
• In hypovitaminosis: eat 2 mandarins 2-3 times a day after meals.
• When reducing appetite: take 1/4 Cup of tangerine juice half an hour before meals 2-3 times a day.
• With edema, hypertension: eat 1 Mandarin 4-5 times a day between meals, or as directed by 1/4 Cup of tangerine juice 4-5 times a day half an hour before meals.
• With oxalate or urate stones in the kidneys or bladder: take 1/3 Cup of tangerine juice 5-6 times a day, including night time (put the glass of juice beside the bed at night and drink the next portion).
• Dysentery: take 0,5 glass of juice 3 times a day half an hour before meals (when dieting).
• Colds with fever: drink instead of other liquid 1 tbsp. tangerine juice or tangerine juice 2-3 times a day regardless of the meal.
Since tangerines are rich in acids, be carried away tangerines are contraindicated in peptic ulcer, acute gastritis with high acidity of gastric juice, colitis, as well as hypersensitive. Citrus often provoke allergies in children.